I'm sharing a clean and simple design tonight
featuring the lovely Winter Blessings digital set
by Graciellie Design.
This set is also available in red rubber
from Unity Stamp Company.
Be sure to check out Unity's current
sale -- an automatic 55% off all
non-sale sets!
I started by printing images onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White cardstock and coloring with
Copic Markers. The entire panel was then
sprayed with Krylon Glitter Spray.
The panel was layered onto Stampin' Up!
Garden Green and Paper Temptress Gold Pearl Linen.
The card has been embellished simply with
a bow created with yummy ribbon from
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Country Holiday Collection.
To purchase this lovely ribbon assortment
check out the RRR Monthly Ribbon Club
HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #308-#309
Crafting from the Heart: #183 Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: #175 Anything Goes with Ribbon
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes



Comments
Thanks so much for sharing in our final challenge. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon