Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #62



I recently won the sketch challenge
at Your Next Stamps and couldn't 
wait to order their new Aquarium Antics
stamp set and matching die. 
There are so many fun water creatures
in this set to build aquarium and fish bowl
scenes -- or just showcase the images alone.

This is my entry for the YNS Sketch and Color
Challenge #62.  The papers are from American
Crafts and the image was colored with Copic
Markers.  A Loopy Rings die from Memory
Box represents one of the panels and sequins
from Verve finish the card.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
 Your Next Stamp sketch and color:  Challenge #62 
 Brown Sugar Challenge:  #247 Use a Die Cut 
Word Art Wednesday:  #278 - #279 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #178 Use A Stamp for the Sentiment 

Comments

Dandi93 said…
Super cute Cynthia...I agree... so many possibilities. Love how you used the sketch with the circle panel.... It is perfect for bubbles.
Lisa Lara said…
WOW Cynthia love how you used these colors and the fish set. I love that new set. So happy you joined us at YNS.
Billie A said…
Awesome card Cynthia. I have that die and haven't used it. I like this idea. This card is so cute and like how you did the fish bowl. Great card layout. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More
Julie said…
what a fun card
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T