Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #205 Wish You Felt Better

I'm joining the current challenge 
over at Art Impressions with 
a fun birthday card.

My card is 5 inches square and features
the retired AI image called "Clothesline".

The image was stamped onto Stampin' Up!
Crumb Cake card stock and colored with
Prisma pencils.  I also paper pieced 
several items on the clothesline.

This image really makes me smile!

The felt sentiment has been in my 
stash waiting for the perfect card.
I heat embossed the birthday
sentiment onto vellum and included
a vintage button/twine from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #205 Wish you felt better
 Word Art Wednesday:  #276 - 277 Anything Goes 
Crafting When We Can Challenge:  #141 Animals  
Creative Corner Challenge:  Farm Friends 
Simon Says Wednesday:  Happy Birthday!  
  Aud Sentiment Challenge:  #177 Happy Birthday

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
That image is great. Your card is so adorable with a "farm animal", hehe. I have to laugh since I am in WI.... The dairy state. My Dad was a farmer we had crops, but no animals except for our family dog. But I am used to tractor and the such. Now I live 100 miles from my family around the capital and have converted to being a city girl. It is funny because both my kids have moved to be around my parents in the country.
Lin said…
Cynthia, I love your card - that funny cow and the gingham made me smile! Thanks for sharing our birthday with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
crafty said…
What a fun image of a farm animal. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Corner.
Mary
Elaine Stark said…
A fun image and card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challnege. Elaine
Robin said…
Awe...this is so cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin
Vickie Y said…
Fun image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.