Skip to main content

I {heart} sketched with(out) a tWist #2


I'm stopping by tonight with a last
minute card using this week's

I didn't get to play along with the
challenge when it was first started so
these "recycled" sketches are new to me.
This was a tough one and took a little
thought on my part.
My card features the adorable digital

The image was colored with Copic markers
and layered onto designer paper from
Basic Grey.  The circle element was die cut 
from Stampin' Up! Basic Grey cardstock.
A button die with bakers twine finishes
the card. 

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  #280 - 281 Anything Goes

Comments

Jo Nevill said…
Great, fun scene
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is just gorgeous.
Jo said…
This is awesome, Cynthia!
Great take on the sketch, fab color work too, I love it! :)
Thank you for joining in with us at FTHS
Jo xx
Tip Top said…
Great card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches – hope to see you again next time!