Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #326


I created a quick card for the current
sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things.
The Whole Herd and Farm Fence die-namics
were used for my scene.  The images were
colored with Tombow markers and blended
then die cut.

The scene was layered onto October Afternoon
Farm Fresh designer papers which I
have been hoarding.  
 (So sad to loose them!)

Thanks for taking a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Sketch:  Challenge #326
 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  #276 - 277 Anything Goes 
Crafting When We Can Challenge:  #141 Animals

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
You are on a roll with country images. I remember those papers - I probably am hoarding some too, hehe. Your card is just adorable.
Another wonderful farm yard card Cynthia - love it!!
Blessings
Maxine
Virginia L. said…
VERY cute! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Patti Krauss said…
Hi Cynthia - what a cute card! I love the cow! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)
Jo said…
Great take on the theme, the image is great!
Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can :)