Skip to main content

Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge - Bingo

I have decided to get a head start
on my Mother's Day cards.
This adorable pre-colored digital image
from Bugaboo Stamps called 
AKV Girls2 works perfectly!

The set comes with both colored and
black line images. 

The card is 4.50 inches square and
I've included a hidden message with 
the circle image panel.
This week's challenge is a 
fun Bingo board.
My choices were:  Ribbon, Players Choice and Texture
 I hope you will stop by the Blog for
more design team inspiration and prize
information.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #278 - #279 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  #234 Anything Goes 
TTCRD:  Anything Goes April 11-17
Crafting with Friends Challenge:  Anything Goes #41

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is adorable. That is a a great image for Mother's Day. I hear you about that since I did the same thing this past week too, hehe. We think alike - great minds. Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.
Cicci said…
So beutiful Done this is a A wonderful creation !! It's just gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD

Cicci With The Pen {welcone to visit My Blog}
anne said…
This is just too cute. Thank you for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge. Anne DT
Maria Valente said…
So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Mary xx
Michelle said…
What an adorable image! Well done!

Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back soon:)