Skip to main content

Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #30


I'm posting a quick card for the current

My card features the adorable
It was colored with Copic Markers.
The sky and grass were sponged with
Memento inks.

The image was die cut and layered onto
scraps from Basic Grey 
Shine On paper pad.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
 Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  #280 - 281 Anything Goes
Penny Black and More:  April Challenge - Spring 
Great Impressions April Challenge:  April Showers Bring May Flowers

Comments

Debi said…
What a great way to use up some scraps! They make a nice background for your cute, wonderfully colored image. Thanks so much for entering it in the April Challenge at Great Impressions Stamps. Good luck. Debi
Lisa Lara said…
I love this image and how you used it with the sketch Cynthia. So happy you joined us this month at SugarPea Designs.
Shirley said…
A lovely bright and fun card. I like the idea of using your colourful scraps in the background. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

Shirley
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, you do such a great sky, and this is a great image. Love your color choices.
brenda said…
Beautiful stamping and inking, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x
susiestacey said…
Lovely card, sweet adorable stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Spring' challenge and good luck x Susan x
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia! The image is so cute & so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Unknown said…
Super cute card! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month. I hope you come back next month.
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner
Lesley said…
Wow, this is one cute card and perfect for Spring. Love your sponged cloudy sky! Very sweet!