Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #327


I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I'm stopping in tonight with a quick
birthday card using this week's sketch
from My Favorite Things.

My card features a fun image and 
birthday sentiment from MFT
My Whole Herd stamp set and die.
I just LOVE the expression on
this cow's face!!

Designer papers is also from MFT

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch: Challenge #327 
Simon Says Wednesday:  Happy Birthday!   
Aud Sentiment Challenge:  #177 Happy Birthday
Simon Says Monday:  Make a Rainbow
 Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenge:  April Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenge:  Farm Friends

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Your card is just adorable. I thought of you when I saw the Creative Corners "Farm Friends" Challenge come out since I was teasing you about making a lot of country cards lately, hehe.
Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia :-) the cow is adorable and the papers and layout are fabulous! very cute :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Birthday Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Thanks for the smile Cynthia - love it
Blessings
Maxine
Marilyn Webb said…
Such a super adorable card!! Thanks for joining our Kraftin Kimmie Stamps challenge this week!
Marilyn DT
Dandi93 said…
Cute card Cynthia, fun use of the sketch
Meihsia Liu said…
This is such a wonderful card! The image and the colors are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)
Teresa Kline said…
a fun card and design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Elle Kay said…
This is such a cute card! I love these stamp sets! Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!
Julie said…
Great card and use of pattern paper
Thanks for joining us in our Birthday Celebration at Aud Sentiments
Julie T
Irene said…
Thank you so much for joing with us at Creative Corner Challenges
Irene (DT Member)