Skip to main content

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #328


I'm getting a head start on my Mother's Day
cards and this sweet little PI image from 
MFT fit perfectly.

This is now retired, but Lisa Lynn used 
this sweetie recently and inspired me
 to pull it out, dust it off and ink!

I started by stamping the image onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock.
The image was masked and the 
washer/dryer image from There She Goes
(Sadly out of business) was stamped. 
I fussy cut the scene and layered it 
onto the floral paper hoping it would 
appear as wallpaper.

A machine stitched border and
Mother's Day sentiment from 
Sugar Pea Designs finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
MFT Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #328 
Word Art Wednesday:  #278 - #279 Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Crafting When We Can Challenge:  #142 One for the Girls 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Spring Color Inspiration 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Just love it with the washer and dryer behind it - you rocked it! Also love the paper piecing and the stitching. You are amazing.
Granny Gee said…
Love this card! When I tell people I spent mothers day washing they don't believe me*and Easter Sunday and Christmas day* A mother's work is never done :D Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge XXX
Lola said…
This is just adorable and the scene you created is just perfect - all the way down to the wallpaper!
This is so adorable Cynthia!! So perfect for Mother's Day! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin Kimmie Challenges.
PS thanks also for the darling card you sent me for my birthday! It truly made my day to get it in the mail. You are so sweet! Hugs D
Sami said…
So cute! Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!