Skip to main content

Catch the Bug Friday Freebie - Boybear

Hello and Happy Friday!

The Bugaboo Design Team is sharing
inspiration today featuring the
Freebie image called Boybear available over in the
Bugaboo Shop. 

If you haven't checked out the shop
lately be sure to stop by.  Jodie has
spent endless hours updating a new
online shop to make it easier just for you! 

My little card is 4 inches square and
clean and simple to focus on this sweet
bear image.  The base panel was stamped
with Off the Grid from Stampin' Up.
Washi Tape and a sentiment from
Your Next Stamp finish the card.

I colored the image with Copic Markers
and Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut and
adhered with foam tape for dimension.

Thanks for taking a look!
Be sure to check Catch the Bug blog
for all of the inspiration. 

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Dragonfly Journeys:  #90 It's Hip to Be Square
 Word Art Wednesday:  #278 - #279 Anything Goes

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  #325 Anything Goes 
Crafting with Friends Challenge:  Anything Goes #41
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday:  Anything Goes  
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #178 Use A Stamp for the Sentiment  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your bear is just adorable. Love the background stamp and washi tape. It's a great masculine card!!!
Jean said…
Oh this is adorable such a cute image, love your colours. Great how you have added the washi tape.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx
Tammy L said…
So So Cute! I love that grid stamp! Really great card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge and I do hope that you will play along again with us!
Tammy DT
Billie A said…
I love this image. I love that you fussy cute him out and the mesh background and washi tape. Great card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments. (we have a Spring theme at Stampavie and more.. if you'd like to join)
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More
Maria Valente said…
What a cute card! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges this week.
Mary
Dandi93 said…
Love this, love the color, the mix of pattern and your coloring... Great card
Jeannie said…
Hi Cynthia! This is so fun and cute and I really like the background stamp behind him. I'll have to remember that idea! I'm so glad you joined my Hip to be Square blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys