Skip to main content

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop & My Favorite Things #272


I {love} coffee and when I came upon
this fun blog hop I just couldn't resist
joining the fun!

In keeping with the coffee theme,
I pulled out a retired set from
My Favorite Things 
A la Mode line called
Miss You a Latte
The design was inspired by this week's

I'm also sharing with the following:
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #183 Add a Sentiment
 Penny's Paper - Crafty Challenge:  #269 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Anything Goes
Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge:  March 2016 #41
You can find this stamp set and many others

Comments

TracyM #6773 said…
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Cynthia!!!
She looks SO CUTE hugging her HUGE cups of coffe, LOVE your PRETTY colours, layers and luscious bow too!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)
Michelle said…
Wonderful card! And an adorable image as well!

Thank you for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)
Ceal said…
awesome card, love the colors
Lisa said…
Love this! Great colors and papers and love that stamp!
Debbie said…
Wow, this card is so adorable! You had me with all those fun polka dots and the fun gingham!! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)
Kim Heggins said…
Fabulous card...love your wonderful images.
Great take on the sketch and love the coloring of your image...fun card.
Love this card Cynthia - the orange and brown are fabulous together.
Blessings
Maxine
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Cynthia! Love your bold design! Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Hopping!
Celeste Goff said…
Such a beautiful card! Love the red, white, and blue theme and that layout is awesome!
Becca Yahrling said…
Gorgeous card using very gorgeous papers! I want to know who gets the smaller cup of coffee she's holding? lol
Bunny said…
Cute card with lovely gingham ribbon. She says she isn't going to go without her coffee. Great!
Ann said…
Super fun card, love those ribbons.
Unknown said…
This is a fab card Cynthia! Super image and I love the papers you have used with that gorgeous bow!
Karen B. said…
LOVE the colors and that luscious ribbon on your card!
Karen said…
So fabulous!!

Thank you so much for joining us as Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen. DT.
www.kernowdesigns.co.uk
~amy~ said…
Super cute, I've always loved that image...gotta love those ginormous coffee's:)
Anet's Crafting said…
Beautiful card Cynthia. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
Tonya said…
Great card!! Thanks for sharing.
Helen F. said…
Totally adorable card, Cynthia
D.Ann C said…
Well isn't she prepared?! Love it!
Terri said…
Fabulous coffee card!
This is amazing, Cynthia. I love the patrioric or Americana feel to it, and of course the coffee touch is just perfect. I'm so glad you played along in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Blessings,
karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

I hope you will stop by to see my coffee card and leave a comment for me.
Yes... I'll have two cups.. LOL. Cute card. Love that paper. TFS
Sherri said…
Love the patriotic feel of this card & of course, EVERYONE loves coffee! Adorable card! I'm so glad you joined us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!
Hetty said…
Oh wow, this is a beauty, love your colors and the image.
Yummy! Love the gingham ribbon bow. So pretty! Love it.
Gail said…
Lovely card - Love the layout!