Skip to main content

Bugaboo - New Release Tuesday

Happy Tuesday
AND
first day of March!
 
The Bugaboo Design Team is
back again this week featuring
one of Jodie's fabulous new release
images for March.

This is an adorable digital called
Birthday Hedgie
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic markers.
 The sentiment is from Lil' Inkers Designs.

I've also used the current
Sketch Saturday challenge
Be sure to check the Blog 
for more design team inspiration.
 
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Sketch Saturday Challenge:  #401 with Bugaboo Stamps!
Crafting with Dragonflies:  #51 Birthday Card
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps:  #172 Furry Friends   
 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
 


 

Comments

maria f. said…
You had me a polka dots ;) So sweet.
Anonymous said…
This is super adorable Cynthia! What a gorgeous image and I love polka dots too!
NickScrapShack said…
Great take on the sketch and I love how you coloured this sweet little guy!
/Nick
What a great card Cynthia - love the beautifully coloured image and the sentiment is so sweet.
Blessings
Maxine
happyglitzygirl said…
A great card, great colouring, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde
Teresa Kline said…
sooo cute....so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Neha said…
That's a really cute card! Thank you for playing at this week's Sketch Saturday!
Joanna M. said…
Oh my goodness, how cute is your card?!! I love that new little hedgie. Great job coloring too. Thanks for sharing this with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog!
~Jo, SS-DT
Helen said…
Great card - love the pink and black colour combination.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

Helen x