Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #180 - Watercolor and White Pen

is Watercolor and White Pen.

My card features the adorable
Bird Brains Fainted Chicken
and Haybale
I started by stamping the chicken on
watercolor paper then masking to stamp
the haybale.  The image was watercolored
with distress inks.
 
The sentiment was computer generated 
and cut with dies from MFT.
The finished card size is 6.25 x 3.25.
 
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
 

Comments

What a wonderful card Cynthia - love that wee 'scene' you created to accompany that fun sentiment.:-)
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
What a fab card! The image and sentiment are just perfect together!
Stacy Sheldon said…
hahaha I have that chick ( the fainted one) so, I love that you built a scene for it :)
Sharon Caudle said…
HAHA!! Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Art Impressions!!
What a great pairing of sentiment and image! I've never thought about that one. I have this chicken too so don't be surprised if you see me steal your idea! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. Renee