Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Photo Inspiration Challenge

Happy Saturday!
Welcome to a new theme challenge
at Catch the Bug.

This week we are sharing
a photo to inspire your 
creativity!

My card features a sweet
Spring scene from the Bugaboo store
 I went out of my comfort zone a little
this week by creating a center step card.
The card base was actually pre-cut
and scored which I found in my stash.
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White
card stock and colored with Copic Markers.
The cloud die is from My Favorite Things and cut from felt.
The fence and grass die are from Sweet 'n Sassy.


Don't forget to check out the sale going on
through the end of March.
Stop by the Catch The Bug Challenge blog for all 
of the challenge details, prizes and design team inspiration!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  #222 - 223 Anything Goes 
TTCRD:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Creations Challenge:  #311 Spring Fever 
Little Red Wagon:  #334 Easter/Spring 
Crafty Gals Corner:  #64 Easter or Spring 
Simple Papercraft:  #26 Anything Goes

Comments

Unknown said…
What a great image! I love this card Cynthia!
Lisa Lynn said…
This is super adorable. Have a wonderful Easter!!!
Donna said…
Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)
Wonderful card Cynthia, and a great use of the centre step format. So glad they don't bounce quite as high as that here ;-)
Blessings
Maxine
Judy V said…
What a cute and fun card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!
Great job! I love the way you did this. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT
Pia S said…
Going for a centre step was a great idea, this shape suits the image and I like the added fence detailing.
Barbara Bruder said…
Love your center step card and what a cute image you've used. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}
Theresa said…
what a fun card and works so well with the stepper base. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck in the challenge, Theresa DT xx.
crafty-stamper said…
Love the centre step card and fabulous image