Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Stella Says Sketch #406

Welcome to a new bi-weekly
sketch challenge with Catch the Bug!
This week we have a fun sketch
for you with lots of possibilities.
I can't wait to see what YOU create!
My card features the adorable 
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic Markers and
Prismacolor pencils.  Shading was added
with a charcoal pencil and blending stub.
I found the perfect coordinating papers
in my stash with an older Basic Grey 
paper pad called Hopscotch.
A machine stitched border and pearls
finish the card.
With Spring just around the corner,
be sure to check out the fabulous 
sale going on right now at Bugaboo!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:

Penny's Paper - Crafty Challenge:  #270 Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes  








Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, what a gorgeous card.
Amy Cohen said…
OH- I love the beautiful pattern paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT