Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch #273

My Favorite Things
has recently released their second
card kit called Warm & Fuzzy Friends
and I immediately 
fell in LOVE!
Of course, I had to play with 
all of the fun stamps, dies, papers
and inks for this week's sketch challenge.
You can check it out in the MFT shop HERE.
The images were water colored with distress inks 
then die cut with the coordinating dies.
All of the paper layers were included in the kit.
The sentiment is from the Retired MFT set
PI All Occasion Sentiments.
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Crafting From the Heart:  #105 Anything Goes 

Comments

Andrea, said…
Fab card, I love this new set of stamps but unfortunately we cant get the kits over here in the UK so I'll have to wait until they are released singularly. Love the layout of your card it works so well with the image and papers.
Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge
What a fun card Cynthia, and you have coloured and assembled it beautifully
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Super cute card. I played with it last weekend and have a few more ideas rolling around.
Natalie said…
Adorable scene. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!
crafty-stamper said…
Love the card and great papers--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x
Carla's Cards said…
A cute card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!