I have to admit that I've become
kind of a clean and simple
card style designer.
At times I struggle with embellishments
or fussy layers and bling.....
So, when this week's sketch at
From the Heart Stamps was posted
I was a little intimidated.
But I made it my own and came up
with something simple, but with
a few floral embellishments from my stash.
Oh, and did I mention that purple is
extremely difficult for me??
With all of that being said, I really
enjoyed the creative process of this card
and like how it turned out.
The Spring Fence image was printed
onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White
card stock and colored with Copic Markers,
Prismacolor pencils and shaded with
charcoal pencil.
A machine stitched border, paper flowers
and sentiment from FTHS
finish the card.
I would like to share my card with the following:
Crafting with Friends: #16 Anything Goes

Comments
Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 142 @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Amy-DT
Blessings
Maxine