Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches with a tWist #144 and Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 
Have you gotten a chance 
to check out all of the fabulous
inspiration provided by the

This is my second entry and I'm combining it
with  
 who sponsors
a fun sketch with a twist challenge 
each week.
My card features the adorable 
I really like how this turned out.
The Spring colors caught my eye.
Unfortunately, the photo makes the hot pink
(SU Melon Mambo) look red. 

The image was colored with Copic markers
and shaded with charcoal pencil.

This set comes with several fun sentiments as well.
And our inspiration
I'm also sharing my card with the following:

and their Tic Tac Toe inspiration
(I chose Patterned Paper, Stamps and Sequins)
Word Art Wednesday:  #222 - 223 Anything Goes
Simon Monday Challenge:  Food and Drink


 

Comments

Kim Heggins said…
Too cute!!!! Love your sweet chick.
Fabulous card Cynthia - love the colours and that wonderful sentiment under Birdbrain!!
Blessings
Maxine
Sylvia said…
Cute card, Cynthia, cute sentiment as well! Have a Happy Friday and Happy Hopping!
Lisa Lynn said…
Adorable card. I hope coffee understands tomorrow when I've stayed up too late.
Karen B. said…
Awesome and fun coloring!
Hetty said…
This is totally awesome and fun!
Becca Yahrling said…
Totally adorable & cute! And a perfect sentiment.
Celeste Goff said…
This card is beyond adorable!!!
Lisa said…
omg... I love that set! Is that digital or clear or what? I think I need it! Love your card... the colors.. that paper and your coloring is awesome!
Gail said…
Made me laugh - great card
Ceal said…
fun card, love the bright colors and greeting
Love the colors-even if they aren't true to your photo. You did a great job coloring this chickie! :)
Ann said…
Love this, and that chicken cracks me up.
Unknown said…
OMG! This is too cute! So glad you joined the TPD Challenge!
~amy~ said…
This is so cute, love all the colors!
Love the Sentiment, and very bright colors and layout fantastic...adorable.
Helen F. said…
Awesome coloring on your adorable card :)
Andrea W said…
Such a fun card! Your color choices are fantastic and I love the image and sentiment.
Awesome sentiment. I love how you colored that bird. TFS
D.Ann C said…
He's so fun and I love that you cut him off in the circle like that!
Carrie said…
Great card! So fun! I just became a follower of your blog and would be honored if you returned the favor! My blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com
Have a blessed Easter!
TracyM #6773 said…
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Cynthia!!!
LOVE your COOL bird and colouring, LOVE your CHEERY chevron background and design too!!!
Tonya said…
Fantastic card!
Emma Williams said…
This is fantastic and I LOVE your colouring...it's great and works so well with that fun bird! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)
Kelly Schelske said…
This is one of my favs! Super cute card!

Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

Hugs,
Kelly
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card do like that image! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Lyn said…
Fun card - great coloring and paper choices! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
Lyn
Hi Cynthia! This is super cute, and I want to thank you for sharing it in our challenge. I'm delighted to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again real soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Waving My Wand said…
So funky and cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at Two Paper Divas! Terri ~ TPD Design Team
Unknown said…
How cute is this card!! Glad to have you playing with us. Melissa