Skip to main content

i {heart} card sketches with a tWist #141

new sketch this week.
The Twist is to create an easel card.

My card features the adorable



The digital image was printed onto 
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic markers.
Faux buttons were created with an MFT
button die cut.  The base was dry embossed
with a Cuttlebug spot folder.

I'm sharing with the following:
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Touchy Feely
(embossed texture)

Comments

Gorgeous card Cynthia - love the three buttons!
Blessings
Maxine
Karen Steele said…
What a fab card Cynthia - love this! Thanks for joining in with us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Kelly Schelske said…
What a fun card!

Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS! I hope you'll join us again this week!

Hugs,
Kelly
Mandy said…
Fabulous card Cynthia! The image is super cute and the colours are so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx