Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Saturday Theme: Anything Goes

The first Saturday of the month
Bugaboo sponsors an easy
Anything Goes Challenge!
My card features the adorable
 The sentiment was omitted as I 
will be using this as an Anniversary
card for a couple in our church.
The background was sponged with
various Memento inks.
Machine stitching and ribbon finish the card.
Be sure to stop by the Bugaboo Blog
for all of the challenge details, prizes
and Design Team inspiration.
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Touchy Feely
Craft Your Passion Challenge:  #301 Anything Goes
HIMCR: #241 Spring Colors 

Comments

NickScrapShack said…
Love how you sponged the background. It looks so pretty!
Nick
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful image for an anniversary! Super card Cynthia!
Caryn said…
What a gorgeous card - love the ribbon - so pretty.

Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
LauraEva said…
Such a gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!
Unknown said…
Beautiful card! I love the complimentary dot papers and stitching! Thanks for joining HIMCR challenge this week!