Skip to main content

I {heart} sketches with a tWist #111 - Use Washi Tape or scraps

This week's From the Heart Challenge
was definitely a challenge for me!
The Twist this week is to use either
washi tape or scraps.


I took a very clean and simple approach
with the challenge this week.
The fun From the Heart Stamps Birdbrain image
was colored with various Copic markers
and shaded with a charcoal pencil.
I found a few washi tape rolls in
my stash and applied.
I really like the finished card!
(I hope you do to...)

Be sure to check out this week's sketch
and join the fun!
 
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday #186:  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #109:  Anything Goes

Comments

Imke said…
Adorable Card, Cynthia and great take with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. I totally like your handmade Frame around the Image !!
Thanks for joining us this week and i hope to see you back again soon !
What a fabulous card Cynthia - I agree with you, it's a wonderful card!!
Blessings
Maxine
Natalie said…
Fun! Love the image, super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Kelly Schelske said…
How cute! What a great card Cynthia! Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!
Kathy said…
Just darling. Love the look of the black frame. Such pretty colors, too. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!