Skip to main content

Paper Smooches SPARKS - Anything Goes

This week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge
is an easy "Anything Goes" theme.

I pulled out the fun
for my card.



Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
TTCRD:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #186:  Anything Goes
 

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
Super cute and fun card Cynthia. :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Hi, Cynthia! What an ADORABLE card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. and please stop by again soon. We LOVE to have you play along with us.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Lisa Arana said…
Super fun! I love the bold colors. thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.
Larissa Heskett said…
OMG OMG OMG!! SO CUTE!! I LOVE this and the FUN Design!! Great Layers and Colors too!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)THANKS for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this Week!! =)
Cara said…
What a fun card! I love that gold fish! So glad you played along with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Warm Regards, Cara
TTCRD Owner
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Jo Ann said…
Very cute, indeed! What a blessing it is for us that you joined our Challenge last week. This week, our Challenge is still ongoing so, please stop by again and join us at Word Art Wednesday! Leaving you the blessing found in God's Word from Hosea 10:12 which says, "Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers his righteousness on you." Hugs, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com