Skip to main content

Bugaboo - New Release Tuesday

Welcome to New Release Tuesday 

Jodie released a fun new line of digital
stamps a few weeks ago called

The design team got the 
opportunity to play with the newest
addition to the line.
Little Sketchy Nurse


It's always nice to have a Get Well card on hand.
I went with a bright color combo to keep it cheerful!
The little nurse image was colored with
Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out all of the 
Design Team inspiration this week.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #186:  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #109:  Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #63:  Anything Goes

Comments

Cathymac said…
Too cute, Cynthia…love the fun colors on the background. This will certainly cheer up the recipient! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog!
Natalie said…
Adorable card, that will put a smile on someone's face! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
What a cutie Cynthia - I do love how you have kept the card cheerful
Blessings
Maxine
Lola said…
Perfect layout for this image, great DP and wonderful coloring. I also want to thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card - it came at a the perfect time.
Lola
BBDT
crafty-stamper said…
Great CAS card love the get well image and B.paper--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x
Oh I really really love the colors on this! Sure to make anyone feel better instantly!