Happy Tuesday!
I hope the weather is fabulous wherever you are.
We are experiencing VERY rare thunderstorms
this evening. DH and I are glued to the windows
listening and watching for lightening.
LOVE it!
Well, I'm stopping in tonight to share a
quick Unity card for this month's
Unity Stamp Company
featuring the adorable new
by Phyllis Harris.
When this set was released recently, I knew I HAD
to purchase it for a co-worker and friend
who is leaving after 9 years.
It's PERFECT!
I know she is going to love this.
I love the primary color combo for this
month's challenge!
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look.

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
No thunderstorms here, but it has been raining since last night with no end in sight - the garden will be happy - I think it looks like a good day to get a bit of housework done, then hide in my scrap room!
Shanna :)
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot