Skip to main content

Crafty Secrets June Linky Party - Let's Hear it for the Boys!

The June Crafty Secrets Linky party theme 

I am loving the images from the
and this combination is perfect
for a masculine birthday card.



The image was colored with Copic Markers.
The party hat was fussy cut and colored with Copic Markers.
Papers from Stampin' Up! worked perfectly for 
a fun party theme.
Of course, the inside sentiment finishes the
Birthday card perfectly.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #186:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Make it Masculine

Comments

Wonderful card Cynthia - and thanks for the giggle - especially with that sentiment!
Blessings
Maxine
Jingle said…
HA! This is so hilarious and adorable, too! Thank you so much for playing along with the Make it Masculine Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
Unknown said…
The image is blue ribbon material. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 186th Challenge.
Blessings, Carole
Darlene said…
Oh girl this is AWESOME! What a fabulous idea and sure to bring a smile! Hope you are doing well and thanks so much for playing along in our June Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

Darlene
Crafty Secrets DT
CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Your card cracks me up Cynthia, he looks so funny with his sheepish eyes and how you added the party hat! Fabulous coloring job. I'm so glad you are enjoying this set and joined in our Crafty Secrets challenge.
Sandy
This card is delightful! I just love the way you used our Big Dog images here, Cynthia! Thanks for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets June Linky Challenge!
Kathy Clement
DT Leader/Crafty Secrets
Diane said…
What a fun, fun card, and I laughed out loud when I read it....yes it a perfect card that is beautifully created! Thank you fir joining us at Crafty Secrets for our June linky party!
Diane CS DT
Sheila Rumney said…
What a super fun card. Just makes me smile. Thank you for linking up to the Crafty Secrets Linky Party.