Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #160 - Cards with Movement

caused much thought and research for me.
I made my very first Pull-tab slider card 
using THIS tutorial from
Splitcoast Stampers.



This card is for a co-worker who just
purchased her first new home.

It features a fun Art Impressions set sold 
exclusively at Michael's stores called
AI His & Hers Campers


Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
TTCRD:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #185:  Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps Challenge #143:  Special Occasions
(New Home)

Comments

debby4000 said…
Oh what a fabulous new home card, brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Very cute Cynthia - love the wee movement and the gorgeous scene you have created
Blessings
Maxine
Charne said…
Fun card, I'm sure it will get a big smile!
karalschuknecht said…
Great card, so fun. Thanks for joining us this week for our special occasions challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT