Skip to main content

Unity - Friday Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenges

Happy Friday!

It's been a long week for me.
I was so glad to come home 
and have some crafty time tonight.

Of course, I had to play along with

My card features 
and


I used the emboss resist technique with the image from Camera Ready.
The entire panel was then sponged with Rose Bud and Angel Pink
Memento inks.  A few gems and it was done!

The card size is 6.5 by 3.5.
It's always nice to have an extra Anniversary card on hand.

Of course, my layout inspiration came from this month's


Be sure to check out the fabulous sales
going on at Unity this weekend.

It's Angela's birthday and she's celebrating big!

Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at randomly winning a fabulous Unity Prize.
Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Ruby said…
Love your card. I have that stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration.
Corrie said…
Great card, I love how you used the sketch
Janis said…
Beautiful. Love emboss resist. Great interp of the sketch.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Gaylynn said…
Very nice heart design, especially for the sketch. :)
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card! Great take on the sketch!
Penny said…
Fab CAS design--I love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sue D said…
Very pretty and I like the technique you used.
Crystal said…
Stunning card and technique!
LesLee said…
Absolutely Beautiful.
Fabulous card Cynthia - love the way you have repeated the motif and the fabulous colour you used.
Blessings
Maxine
Love the way you sponged to use the sketch!
STASIA SLOMA said…
Love it!!! it automatically caught my eye in link list on Unity
angie blom said…
What a beautiful card gorgeous!