Skip to main content

Bugaboo - January BINGO Challenge

Welcome to the January BINGO Challenge

I recently purchased a bundle of 
small 2015 calendars at my 
local stamp store.
So.......
What better way to welcome the 
New Year than with this fun
wall hanging calendar
featuring Bugaboo's



The image was printed twice and colored with Copic Markers
then fussy cut and popped up with dimension tape.
The image panel was machine stitched to the red base
and a large doily was also layered.

My BINGO choices:  Ribbon, Scallop and Stitching

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
I hope you get a chance to play along this week.

Prize Packages 
Ten (10) Bugaboo Stamps Images
A Bugaboo Image must be used on your creation to win this package
Seven (7) Bugaboo Stamps Images
You may use any image on your creation, but if you have some Bugaboo images, 
we'd love to see them! :)
Four (4) Bugaboo Stamps Images
You may use any image on your creation, but if you have some Bugaboo images, we'd love to see what you do with Bugaboo!

I'm also sharing my project with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Challenge #165

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Something New 
(The calendar wall hanging was a new project for a New Year)

MMMC#8: Something New for the New Year
(The calendar wall hanging was a new project for me)
TTCRD: Anything Goes Challenge

Comments

This is beautiful Cynthia - I would love something like that on my wall! Love that scripture, and I love the way you have mounted it.
Blessings
Maxine
Donna B. said…
You created such a fun calendar. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.
Unknown said…
This is really pretty and so usefull. I hope you will be back again really soon. Thank you so much for taking time to post your lovely art with us.
Blessings
Carole
Word Art Wednesday
stampingbowd said…
Precious as can be! You puffy clouds look amazing with the way you colored your pretty image! Beautiful project!!!!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness, your coloring is amazing!!! And those stamp images are adorable!! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
N-Eva said…
I love your cute calendars. Fabulous....love the colour tones and the design is gorgeous. Hug Neva
Cara said…
What a cute project! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara
jenn shurkus said…
such a fun project!!! :) Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!
Rachel said…
pretty cards! love the birdhouses! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com