Skip to main content

Meljen's Designs Challenge #241 - Anything Goes

Happy New Year
and 
Welcome to our first Meljen's Designs
Challenge for 2015.

This week's challenge is super easy!

My project is appropriate for the New Year.
I decided to create a center step calendar 
card to send to family and friends.

My card features Meljen's adorable
and


The images were colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.
Stickles and liquid applique were applied for dimension and
sparkle.  I bought a pack of 2015 calendars from my LSS
which fit perfectly on the center step card fold.

 Just a reminder:  You may use any image on your project 
but if you use a Meljen's Designs image, 
you will receive an extra entry for the random draw.
We always love seeing projects using Melissa's sweet images!

I'm also sharing my card with the following:


Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments
and appreciate the time you take to visit.

Comments

Unknown said…
Cynthia,
A great card, the mailbox and snowman are so animated and the sparkle on the snow is quite lovely. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015, Carole
What a fabulous card - love the fact it can be used as a calendar as well.
Blessings
Maxine
Natalie said…
great card / calendar :)
Happy new year!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito
Lin said…
Love how this turned out, Cynthia, how fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Penny said…
Wow, very cool! Fab design and coloring! :^)
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Penny
I'm absolutely delighted that you have chosen to share your sweet card in our challenge this week. I appreciate your participation SO MUCH and sincerely hope that you will join us and link up again very soon. Thanks so much, and have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday