Skip to main content

Crafty Secrets Linky Party

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I'm sneaking in a last minute
digital scrapbook page
for the January


The digital paper and tape embellishment is from
Crafty Secrets CD#2
and
All of the dog embellishments are from
Crafty Secrets Digital Stamp Sets
and

Love how quickly I can put a page together
with the digital sets.

I'm also sharing my project with the following
Simon Says Work it Wednesday:  Something You Love
(Hearts and my precious pup, Bud)

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Great page Cynthia - Bud looks as though he does not want to come out of the water!
Blessings
Maxine
Cynthia, this turned out so cute! Love the border and stamp you created for this photo of your sweet doggie! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party!
Unknown said…
This is so sweet! The doggie stamps you used are just perfect. Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!
Diane said…
Awww...love your page with your best friend....makes me want to do a page up myself!! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets January linky Party"!! Hope to see you join us again for our Feb linky party!!
Diane CS DT