Happy Friday!
I'm stopping in this morning to share
a quick easel card that I created
for the Sassy Cheryl Facebook January challenge.
The sweet image is from Sassy Cheryl
The image was colored with Copic markers and
Prismacolor Pencils. The sky was sponged using
a scalloped edge die and Memento ink.
I purchased a bundle of the small 2015
calendars from my LSS a few months ago.
They are perfect for my New Years
cards and projects to friends and family.
The digital Word Art is a freebie from the
Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your commentss
and appreciate the time you take to visit.
I'm also sharing my card with the following:


Comments
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Happy New Year :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015,
Carole
Hugs, Penny
Blessings
Maxine
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com