Skip to main content

First 2015 Unity Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!
I am back to share a second post for today.

Every Friday Unity Stamp Company
sponsors a fun linky party they call

I decided to use 
layout inspiration this week.

 For those of you with pets you understand
what a miracle this photo was to capture!
Gingersnap is always on the go
so this was definitely worthy 
of scrapbooking!


I have used several Unity Stamps on my layout:

Zoom In  

Here's the inspiration layout from the {be Inspired} challenge:

I really had so much fun creating this layout tonight!
Unity's variety of stamps work so well together
it makes scrapbooking so easy.

Don't forget to leave a comment for a chance at 
a fabulous Unity Prize package.

Comments

I am so crazy about this layout. You did an absolutely beautiful job.
Dawn Fields said…
Fab layout! That photo is fabulous as well!
Janis said…
Gorgeous dog photo!!! WOW! And I love the LO. The colors are so perfect for an outdoor LO, and I esp love that woodgrain look!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
What a fabulous photo - and you have made the most of it with a great layout.
Blessings
Maxine
Gingersnap is gorgeous! I have a black lab female, named Jessie, and yes, I understand getting that rare perfect photo! This layout rocks!
Corrie said…
Amazing layout, the colors are perfect great job
Gaylynn said…
Oooh, I really like this. Very nice. Great use of the camera stamp. :)
Crystal said…
Beautiful layout and photo! Those stamp choices accent the page perfectly!
Caryn said…
Fantastic layout - so cute.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
UTs Hobby Time said…
Amazing layout and photo. Love the look of it..
Corrie said…
Fantastic layout love the picture and your take on the sketch
jennifer mitten said…
Great layout and your dog is beautiful!
Penny said…
Gorgeous LO! Love this! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sue D said…
Wonderful layout for this great photo.
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous LO. Love the colours. HUgz