Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #150 - What's New

I LOVE Art Impressions!

I'm so glad that I got a chance to play
along with this week's challenge

My card features a New-to-Me
set that was released late last year
for sale at Michael's stores:



The image was colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils
then fussy cut and adhered with dimension tape.

I'm also sharing with the following:

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Cynthia this is fabulous - love the way you have mounted the images with dimensional tape. Thanks for the smile
Blessings
Maxine
Cara said…
This is so fun! Lots of attitude! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara
Tina Goodwin said…
Love this card! So fun! Thanks for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.

Tina DT
Jo Nevill said…
Super fun card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x
Tina Goodwin said…
Oh my gosh!!! I just realized you are from Anchorage! I live in Palmer.
Penny said…
OMGoodness, you made a card with an image of me! Really turned out great! ;^)
Hugs, Penny