Skip to main content

Simon Says Stamp Challenges

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
I'm stopping in to post a clean and simple
Anniversary card that I created tonight
for a very special couple.... my parents.

I used an older set from Stampin' Up!
called Summer by the Sea.
I love using water colors with this set.


I kept the design very clean and simple to focus
on the watercolor sunset image.

I want to share my card with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:

and
Simon Says Monday: A mid summers challenge


Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Toni said…
This turned out so pretty! They're going to love it!
This is gorgeous Cynthia - love that image, and you have coloured it beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine
cheiron said…
What a sweet image and great watercoloring! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Emboss It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

Penny said…
Wow, beautiful card! Love the coloring! Fab image & love the embossed bg! :^)
Hugs, Penny