Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenge

Happy Independence Day!

It's also Friday which means fun


A very clean and simple one layer card this morning.
The cake and party images were in a recent prize bag.
The banner is from "Ol' Bag of Fun".  I used a Tombo
marker to color only the portion of the stamp I needed.
Then stamped directly to the card stock.
The entire panel was spritzed with Imagine Crafts
Fireworks Spritz inks.

This month's {be Inspired} Challenge was the
inspiration for the card layout:


Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at a Unity rubbah prize.

Off to enjoy the fabulous weather and long weekend!
Hope you have a fabulous and safe July 4th weekend.

Comments

Sue D said…
very pretty colors and I like the banner.
Donna K said…
What a great birthday card. I love the spritzed background, your cake looks yummy and that bunting is too cute! Happy Friday from NC!
Penny said…
Great take on the sketch--really love the stamping and background splatter! Wonderful CAS design! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great 4th of July weekend!
Linda said…
Your is very cute love the colors!
Waving My Wand said…
Wow, love the colors. That banner is pretty darn cool too.
Dawn Louise said…
Excellent card, love the banners and all the lovely colours you've used x
What a fabulous single layer card Cynthia. great layering of colours to give a sense of dimension. Love it :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Ruby said…
Very cute card.
Mandi said…
Aww that is cute :)
Julie Odil said…
Very pretty, Cynthia. Happy 4th!
Sheryl said…
Love your card!
Miwa said…
What an awesome card! Love the coloring and the fun scene you've created!
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card Cynthia! I love your spritzing!
Leanne said…
Awesome card. The cake looks beautiful.
Gaylynn said…
This is so festive. Lovin' that awesome banner. Now you making me go and take a closer look at that kit. :)
JPScraps said…
Great card! it really looks like a party.
Scrapper Myra said…
Very nice. Love the colors you used.
Beejay said…
I love this card! the colors are perfect!!
Kris said…
Cynthia I adore this card. Love the spritzed background. So nice to see you playing along with the challenge.