Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

I hope your weekend has started off great!
I am stopping in with a quick post
for the Friday


I bought this adorable Phyllis Harris image
during one of Unity's fabulous sales.
It is BIG!

It's called 

I colored it last weekend during a camping trip
and decided it was perfect for a quick card
today.  I left the sentiment off so that it 
could be used for any future occasion.
It's nice to have those in my stash!

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at a fabulous Unity rubbah prize.

Comments

Linda said…
what a fun happy cute card.
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful...stunning! Amazing coloring!
Fabulous card Cynthia - love the big image and the way you have mounted it, with the details of stitching, silver bling, heart and ribbon.
Blessings
Maxine
What a great design. Fantastic the way your image panel is off the base a bit!
Ruby said…
Very cute card.
Crystal said…
Very pretty card, I love this stamp!
Penny said…
Wow, this is really fantastic, Cynthia! I love it! Great coloring, design, & finishing touches! :^)
Hugs, Penny
JPScraps said…
This is adorable! I might just have to take this stamp off my wish list and put it in my cart :)
nancy y said…
Beautiful card, the layout and the coloring are outstanding! I think I might need that stamp now :-)
Sue D said…
How cute and great coloring.
Carol L said…
I love how the white panel extends beyond the red panel, in keeping with the long-neck-theme! Cute card!
Scrapper Myra said…
How nice. Really beautiful stamp.
Kary said…
Gorgeous!! I love this stamp and yes it is big :) Your card is beautiful, Cynthia!!
Miwa said…
What a beautiful card, so wonderfully colored! That's a great idea to leave the sentiment off for now, so you can use it however necessarily in the future!
ionabunny said…
Just ordered this one myself. Love your card. Great colours