Skip to main content

Create With TLC and Simon Monday "Summertime"

Good morning!
I'm stopping by to share a sweet CAS
vintage card that I created just for fun.

Nothing says "Summer" like a colorful
flower garden.
This sweet little vintage gardening girl
was so much fun to color.
The coordinating sentiment was 
perfect.


You can find both adorable digital images at
While you're there, be sure to let Paulette know
how much we all appreciate her generosity!

Thanks for stopping by today for a closer look.
This sweet card is going in the mail to
my husband's 91 year old grandmother.
She loves flowers and gardening.

I'm sharing my card with the following:

Comments

Such a sweet card, it has a real vintage look with the little girl in her bonnet. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne
Beautiful card Cynthia - love the image and you have coloured it beautifully, and the sentiment against the sky is wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine
jimlynn said…
So very pretty! I love the clouds you created to go with this lovely image too.
Lynn
Anonymous said…
Stunning work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)