Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #140 - Big Birthdays!

This week's Art Impressions challenge is "Big Birthdays"
and I can always use an extra in my stash!

I used one of the exclusive clear stamp sets
that Art Impressions has released for sale
at Michael's called "His & Hers Gardners"


The sentiment is perfect for Birthday's!
I colored the image with Copic markers and
paper pieced her apron and scarf with papers 
from Basic Grey.

Burlap seems to be popular right now.
For added texture I added a small strip of
burlap and a button from Stampin' Up!

Here's a peek at all of the AI clear stamp sets
that you can find only at your local
Michael's store.  Of course, I ran right out
and bought all of them!

You can click to enlarge.

I'm also sharing my card with this week's

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Toni said…
LOL. THis is so punny!
I saw this the other day and still managed to read the sentiment 'incorrectly' :-). Love the way you have used paper piecing to dress her. Wish we had a Michaels here to be able to get some of those stamps :-),
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Crack me up! LOL! Love this--it is just too funny and such a great design! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Lindsay said…
fantastic, love how this turned out.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Absolutely love your card. That set is on my wishlist.
Thanks for stopping by the Ai blog and commenting on my card today.
Sheryl said…
Paper piecing and colors are wonderful!