Skip to main content

Unity FWF and Be Inspired

I have to admit, this has been a LONG week for me.
Friday's are always welcome and especially
fun to participate with Unity's weekly

Here's what I've created this week using Unity's
Misplaced Chevron and an image from
Authentic Man that I received in a grab bag.


I used the sketch from this month's Unity {be Inspired} challenge.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I hope you get a chance to join the Unity fun this weekend.

Comments

scrapper al said…
Love this card! You did a great job with the coloring and the map and textured background are perfect!
Penny said…
Cynthia, this is a fabulous card! It would be wonderful for a guy's birthday! Love your coloring of that cool image, your design, map and background! :^)
BTW, I received the twelve Unity stamps today, and I am absolutely tickled with them! How lucky am I anyway?! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
Jennifer said…
GREAT card!!! I really love the map backgrounds!! Masculine cards are hard, but you did an awesome job!!(=
Lisa Lynn said…
Great card Cynthia - I am always trying to get to do masculine cards because I don't usually make them ahead of time. Your coloring of the car is great! Love the paper. Hope you have a chance to relax this weekend.
Oh Cythia this is stunninging - love your colouring on the car, and that chevron stamp looks amazing the way you have used it.
Blessings
Maxine
Crystal said…
What an awesome card and great job with the sketch! The bright red 'pop' of the car totally makes this!
You not only fulfilled the sketch, you created a fantastic vintage theme card!
Kris said…
Cynthia this is just the most perfect male card. Love the stamped background and that car looks to be driving right out of the map.
Maria said…
Fab masculine card! Love the background and that beautiful classic car!
Gaylynn said…
I like how you used these stamps together. The big chevron looks great on this masculine design, I think. :)
LauraEva said…
WOW--This is beautiful!!
Angeline Choo said…
oh wow. this is awesome! Love that the background stamp looks so dirty and grungy.. like dirt road! :D
Julie Odil said…
What a great card! Love that map paper behind the retro car!
Jen M said…
LOVE this! That background is super cool!
Michelle said…
This is a super card!
Kris B said…
Great masculine card! Great car image and the paper is awesome! TFS
Scrapper Myra said…
It seems that the car is coming towards me. Love the perspective and dimension you achieved.
Brittany Kohl said…
Great masculine card! I struggle with them, but you did awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!
JPScraps said…
Fabulous masculine card!
Miwa said…
OMG, I love this! What a super awesome masculine card!
Lisa H. said…
oooo!!! I love this. great masculine card. your coloring is awesome. thanks for playing along with the unity challenge.
Laurel said…
I love this masculine card very cool!
joslyn said…
LOVE. you used my wacky chevron, i love the maps layered on top of it. so cute!!
Shemaine Smith said…
Great job on creating this masculine card! Don't see enough of those! Thanks for creating with Unity!
Thienly Azim said…
Oooh, I LOVE this card! I just got this stamp set and just love the way you used this image and your take on the sketch!