Skip to main content

Something to Crow About

I'm stopping by to share a quick post
of a fun birthday card for a couple
of challenges.


This week's challenge on Simon Says is "Animal Antics"
Art Impressions is hosting a challenge to use
chickens on our project.

The chicken image on my card is from Crafty Secrets.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Heather said…
A stunning card Cynthia, I love those backing papers and a fabulous colour scheme. Your image is wonderful and such lovely details!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Penny said…
Really love the warm colors! Great background paper for that fun image & perfect sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!
What a card to crow about Cynthia - it is so cheerful, and I can almost hear that rooster crowing.
Blessings
Maxine
Kerry said…
Beautiful card and I love all the warm colors. Totally fab! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge! :)