Skip to main content

Jellypark Friends - The Sentiment is Key

I hope you've had a fabulous and productive weekend!
I'm stopping by with a fun card for this
week's Jellypark Friends challenge:


I chose this sweet "Bear With Star" digital image
from the Jellypark shop.  It's the perfect
way to showcase a sentiment.  By the way,
this set comes with three fun sentiments
that you can include as your message.
I kept my design clean and simple to focus on the sweet
bear image holding his sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Cynthia this is gorgeous - love the bear and the way you have used him here - you certainly have made the eye go straight to the bear and his message.
Blessings
Maxine
Desire Fourie said…
Just precious and a great thank you design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
He is rather sweet isn't he, a perfect choice for our "The sentiment is key" challenge. Thank you for sharing at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)
Tip Top said…
Great stamp to use - its one of my favourites! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges
Jenn Borjeson said…
Awwww - this is so very sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark. :)
Penny said…
Adorable, Cynthia! Love your fab design & coloring! Love the embossing, die cuts, color palette & bling, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Georgia Ehrmann said…
Love the card and the fact that it is a Jellypark Friends image and sentiment! Thanks for playing at Jellypark Friends for our sentiment challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia
Suzie McFloozy said…
Super card love the texture and your fabulous colouring of Claires fab digi x
Thanks for playing along with us over at Jellypark friends & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo