When I saw the Sassy Cheryl challenge post for this week
I thought to myself "this is going to be hard".
Shades of purple are definitely not my
go-to color! But, I took the challenge
and I must say that I'm happy with
the creative result!
I was one of the lucky winners of last week's
Sassy Cheryl Show Me Challenge. Being a
big fan of Sassy Sally, I knew I had to get the newest
"Rainy Day Blues" image featuring
Sally and Bella. Aren't they adorable?
They truly look so disappointed in the
rain that has probably ruined some fun
outdoor adventure that they'd planned!
The digital image was colored with Copic Markers,
Prismacolors pencils and blended with baby oil.
The image was layered on Gina K Designs Pure
Luxury paper and Wisteria Lane designer papers.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! I am also
sharing this with the Sassy Gals over on the Show Me
challenge blog this week.
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
hanks for playing along in the Lavender/Lilac challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
rain, rain go away is what were all going to be saying before long!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenges each week. love seeing what you create for us!
Judy
Hugs, Penny
Jasmina
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!