Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #182 - Off the Page

I have to admit, I have lost my coloring mojo these past few weeks!
However, I really wanted to participate in this week's 
This week's challenge is to create a project "off the page".
My card is very clean and simple using a vintage image
called "Crabby Surprise".  I have cropped the 
image and used only the crab image.


The sky and sand were sponged using Spellbinder dies.  
The sun was created using a MFT die-namics die and
the Swissdot embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

I am also entering this for Simon Says - Animal Antics Challenge.
AND
Sharing with the ladies over on the Sassy Cheryl Show Me blog.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I always enjoy
reading your comments.

Comments

Ruth said…
Oh ja - diese Karte ist wunderschön. Tolle Idee mit den Wolken im Hintergrund - sehr, sehr wirkungsvoll.

LG Ruth
Penny said…
Just too cute! Love the scene you created! Love your coloring, sentiment, and embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sassy Cheryl said…
Well, I don't see how you've lost it. . .this is stunning Cynthia! Super, super cute! Love those clouds and that sentiment is too stinkin' funny! How gorgeous!!!
Thanks for playing along in the Off the Page challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
Desire Fourie said…
Loving this and it would sure take that crabby feeling away.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
jkreucher said…
How fun is this! I love using just part of the image.. Someone is going to love getting this card.. or... maybe not... since you are saying they are crabby:):)
Your coloring rocks!
Thanks for joining in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Lin said…
What a fun card for our challenge, Cynthia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Rachel said…
how cute is this?! and your cloud background is breathtaking!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia! How are things up there in Alaska? Any snow yet? hehe! Seriously...I heard we're s'posed to get lots of snow this winter! aacck! I'll stock up on bread and milk and hunker down in my studio! LOL! Your card is fabulous! I never even thought about cropping out just the crab image...I love it! This has always been one of my fave SC images! Your coloring and card design ROCK!! So tickled you've joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank
Oh Cynthia, this was so me yesterday!! Love the card and that image so illustrates your sentiment!!
Blessings
Maxine
Ann English said…
Love this! Cute as can be and super clever! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Nope, don't see any missing Mojo. You must still have it GF! Thanks for putting out the effort and playing with us at Sassy Cheryl this week.
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your clouds are adorable. I think I could use this card especially when trying to deal with my 17 year old. Your card is precious.
Paper Bagley said…
you have alot of comments that say it all...this is just too cute! Thanks for your encouragment....I dont get to sit much lately for I have a full time job now. Enjoyed your site....Tootsie
Sassy Cheryl said…
Well Cynthia. . .you know I LOVE IT!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!