Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and Be Inspired

Happy Friday!
I am sneaking in with a last minute entry for this week's 
Work is super busy, but I couldn't wait
to ink up these Itty Bitty sets that I won
recently from Unity's Be Inspired Challenge.


A very clean and simple take on this month's
Be Inspired Challenge sketch.  I've used
"Do Not Bend" Itty Bitty sets.


Don't forget to leave a comment!  Unity gives away prizes 
to a random blog commenter and
blog participant each week.  You gotta love Unity!
Lots of fun prizes, great designs and fabulous
quality stamps.

As always, thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Supplies:  Georgia Pacific White, Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo Cardstock
                Adirondack Inks:  Red Pepper, Stream, Lettuce, Tuxedo Black

Comments

Linda said…
great work my friend.
Ruby said…
Very cool take on the sketch.
Kris said…
I just love your CAS style. This is a fun/cute card.
Gaylynn said…
Hi Cynthia. This looks fun and trendy. These stamps go together so well here. :)
This card is so eye catching! Love the paper planes.
Michelle said…
I love the planes and the splatters!
Michelle said…
I love the planes and the splatters!
Michelle said…
I love the planes and the splatters!
Michelle said…
I love the planes and the splatters!
Kassi said…
I love it! The planes are adorable!
Scrapper Myra said…
Beautiful... LOve how the planes seem to be moving.
Julie Odil said…
Great take on the sketch! And I love your new watermark!
Meredith said…
Your card is so cute! I love the splatters and the flying planes!
Miwa said…
Love this - what a fabulous design! :)
Tameko said…
Lovely card design!
Oh what a great card Cynthia - love the way you have used the stamp and the colours.
Blessings
Maxine
p.s. for some reason I have just got about four of your posts all at once!!
Penny said…
Fabulous CAS design, Cynthia--I love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Love the energy of your card Cynthia