Skip to main content

Create With TLC - Dear Food

I'm stopping in with a quick card using a
new fabulous digital stamp set from

This set has 6 fun sentiments and
two coordinating images.



 I LOVE coffee so this set was perfect for me!
I couldn't resist using the vintage 
coffee pot and coordinating sentiment
on my card.  The sketch is from this week's
Sketch Saturday challenge week #276.

 Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
Don't forget to stop by Create With TLC and
check out all of the fabulous digital stamp sets,
sentiments and graphic art.

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Great card Cynthia. I love your paper choice to go with that image. I played with the same sketch, but a different sentiment.
Oh Cynthia I certainly agree with you fabulous card - great sentiment and you have show cased it to perfection.
Blessings
Maxine
Debra Miller said…
Love the sentiment, great papers too. Wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb
Penny said…
Fabulous, Cynthia! So dramatic--love your colors, design, & details! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Niki Rowland said…
Great card, love the colours and the papers you've used. Also love the image and the sentiment, very cute! Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx
Katherine said…
Love the stamps! I'd not seen these before. TFS!