I got a chance to sneak over and check the new Bugaboo challenges
earlier this week. I haven't been able to join the fun for awhile
and I knew both challenges were perfect for the card
I had in mind using "Stella Birthday - 29 Again":
Here's this week's Stella Sketch #142 that I used for inspiration:
I am also entering my card for the
My card has a circle, homemade embellishments
(machine stitched and border punched),
and rhinestone bling.
This card is also being entered into the Simon Wednesday Challenge blog: Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! I always enjoy reading your comments.
and rhinestone bling.
This card is also being entered into the Simon Wednesday Challenge blog: Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! I always enjoy reading your comments.


Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Photo Inspiration challenge beginning today! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations
Hugs, Penny