Skip to main content

Unity Stamps FWF and Be Inspired Challenge

Friday's are fabulous for so many reasons, but especially because Unity hosts Friends with Flair.  It's a fun linky party with prizes!

I am using a new set called "Gossip, Hot-flashes & crazy" for my card today.  Angela, the owner of Unity, has so many fabulous sales that it's hard to resist buying these fun images.  This was part of a New Release bundle sale which arrived this week. I couldn't wait to ink it up!  I love the retro vintage lady images and the "kind of snarky" sentiments that are included. 


This is also my submission for Unity's Be Inspired challenge colors this month.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Ruby said…
This card is so pretty. I love that stamp.
Martha said…
Cynthia, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the pretty colors & paper.
Desire Fourie said…
So beautiful and a wonderful take on the colour inspiration. Great vintage feel too.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Angeline Choo said…
I love the vintage feel to the card ;)
SherylK said…
Such a neat vintage card with great colors. And the colors are great! So cool!!
Tameko said…
Fabulous card design. I have got to play with this set!
Linda said…
I love you backgound paper.
Kris said…
Wonderful card. Just got back from your gorgeous state. Quite the change from AZ.
Jen M said…
I love it! The colors and papers are awesome. I think I might need this set...
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is gorgeous.
Tracy said…
Oooohing and aahhhhing over your beautiful card Cynthia..love the papers, stamps and your stitching!!
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo
Corrie said…
So beautiful I love that stamp, great job
Kris B said…
Love the vintage look of the card! Great sentiment! TFS
What a fun card - and it is beautifully made Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Scrapper Myra said…
Oh. That lady is cool. Love the sewing surrounding your work.
Esther said…
Fabulous!!! Love your stitching :)
ddazzled71 said…
Such a fabulous vintage card. Love the pretty papers and sentiment too!
Michelle said…
This is so pretty. Great take on the color challenge!
Julie Odil said…
Great take on the color challenge. Love te card.
JPScraps said…
The card is lovely! And, I love the sentiment ;)
SHartl said…
What a beautiful vintage card! Great image and the perfect papers
Kary said…
Hi Cynthia! Saw this card on FB - LOVE it!! The image is the sweetest, and I love how you put it together. The papers go so well together and love the touch of red. Great card!!
Lisa H. said…
pretty papers, pretty card. thanks for playing along with us at Unity and the Be inspired challenge.
Shemaine Smith said…
Such a pretty card! Thanks for creating along with us at Unity!