Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #112 - Masculine

This is my second entry for this week's Art Impressions Challenge.  My Father's Day card uses "Landscape Silhouettes" from Sweet 'n Sassy.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Comments

Unknown said…
This really is a beautiful card. I just love that background with the landscape stamp - lovely. They had a little blurb on the news this morning about the 80 degree weather in Alaska. They showed everyone in their swimsuits at the beach. I'm in WI and we have had the opposite. It's been 10 - 20 degrees below average. Take care.
Lisa Lynn said…
LOVE that stamp and how you did the colors! My parents live in the country and this would be a common scene. They had deer run through the back yard when I was visiting last week. Your card is gorgeous!!!!
Fabulous colour palette Cynthia and the silhouette stamps make a great scene/landscape.
Blessings
Maxine
Anonymous said…
your card as such a serene scene , great masculine card , thx for joining us at Art Impressions for our challenge .