Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Digi Challenge #172 - Bling in the Sun

Hello!  I hope you all are having a great weekend.  I'm posting a quick card for this week's Sassy Cheryl Digi Challenge.  Miz Dawn has challenged us to "Bling" in the sun with our Sassy Cheryl images.


A couple of week's ago Miss Pat posted an adorable tent card with link to the instructions.  It looked so cute that I had to give it a try.  I've used Sassy Cheryl's "Just Hanging Around" image for my tent card.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils.  For my bling I added Stampin' Up embossed glitter  to the yellow scallop border and yellow gems were added to the foam die sun.  Below is a close up:
Also sharing with the ladies over on the Sassy Cheryl Show Me challenge this week.   It's always fun to see what everyone has going on in their part of the world.  It's easy to play along and you might win a free Sassy Cheryl digital image.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  Hope you have a great week.

Comments

jkreucher said…
Cute as can be Cynthia! I love the little freckles on her cheeks! A very eye catching card design! everything came together perfectly! love it!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Cathy said…
Cynthia, this is absolutely adorable, love the plaid background dp, the yellow scalloped border and of course upside down Sassy Sally. Love it!!!Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Good 'ole Pat! She's a keeper! So glad you saved the link and made this beautiful card Cynthia. I just LOVE it. . .especially the freckles.
Thanks for playing along in the Bling in the Sun challenge this week with the Sassy gals this week.
Penny said…
Absolutely darling! Love that image--she's too cute! Love your coloring, background, design, DP and die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Unknown said…
A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! This is a great card layout and the perfect image for the inside of the circle.Love the glitter effect, too! Thanks for joining us here at Sassy Cheryl's.
Ann English said…
Darling, darling, darling! Great card! I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.
Jennifer said…
Absolutely adorable! Such a fun image and I love how you have her hanging there!
Shirley said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. Love that background paper and your coloring is awesome. I love that you added some freckles to her face. A very neat sun embellishment.
Hey there Missy. This is gorgeous and I am so happy you chose this one as your favorite. Thanks for playing in the Favorite Sassy Cheryl's Card for 2013 challenge.

Did you have a fantastic Christmas. Bet it was a white one LOL! Hugs, Linda
Sassy Raggedy said…
This is beautiful. I love the design and that paper is wonderful...So glad you could join us and I truly love your favorite Sassy Cheryl Card...joann
Kecia said…
I love this one! What a nice choice for a favorite. This card makes me long for summer! Your craftsmanship on this is to perfection.
Sassy Cheryl said…
One of my personal favorites too!
Thanks for playing along in the Pick your favorite card challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!