Skip to main content

Unity FWF and Be Inspired Challenge

Yippee!  It's Friday and that means another Friends with Flair blog hop.  I am also sharing my submission for the current Unity Be Inspired Challenge as well.

Here's the card that I created using the sketch provided:
Call Me Itty Bitty, Bubbles of Fun sentiment and old phone dial

Below is the Be Inspired challenge options for this month:
 Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I can't wait to see all of the fun inspiration that is provided!

Comments

This is one classy card Cynthis - love it!
Blessings
Maxine
SherylK said…
Great card! I love vintag-y looking cards...and old phones :) Love it!
Isn't it funny what we are now inspired by. There were landlines with an operator when I was a wee girl. I wonder what the grandkids will think is retro cool? I love the clean and funky look of your card. Thank you for visiting my blog too!
Angeline Choo said…
What a great take on the sketch ! Love it
Emily Keaton said…
What a fab retro card! Love those awesome telephone elements and super interpretation of the sketch.
Ruby said…
Great card and take on the sketch.
Penny said…
Such a clever card! Love the design, the stamped phone dial, the spattered ink, the pop of color, and the cute little phone. Love this! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Angie Blom said…
wow.. what a great card. thanks so much for joining us in this month's Unity {be INSPIRED} challenge..
Julie Odil said…
I love this. Yeah, I remember seeing phone like that. They looks so cute now.
JennyKozar said…
this is so fun! love it
Martha said…
Your cards is simply fabulous!
I love the design & colors.
Linda said…
what a neat card this is I like it!
What a fun vintage-y card!
You realty rocked the monthly design.
JPScraps said…
Great card! Love the old phone.
jennifer mitten said…
This is stunning! I showed it to my husband and even he thought it was amazing!
Gaylynn said…
You picked the perfect stamp for this sketch Cynthia. Love the vintage look of it. :)
Miwa said…
Awesome card, great take on the challenge! :)
Lisa H. said…
super duper cute!!! love those polka dots in the corner.